The Ankle Guard Just in Case
Then Ankle guard lets you have your pistol on you in a discrete way. Made for quick access and to be comfortable at the same time the leg strap is padded and can even be fitted with an extension for ware with boots. The adjustable retention lets you set it for your use from active to just don't fall out while walking. It has a leather band between the trigger guard and rail site for more comfort and flexibility.
Galco started in 1969 as a family business in Chicago, Illinois and was a custom leather company. In 1983 the company moved to its current home in Phoenix, Arizona and is still hand crafted to the highest standards. The Galco name is famous in real life among Law enforcement agencies and in Hollywood as a favorite holster of choice for actors and appearing in more movies than any other brand. Keep your weapon ready for the unexpected with Galco.
NOTE: Ankle holsters are designed to be worn on the INSIDE of the WEAK SIDE leg. If you are right handed, the holster is worn on the inside of the left ankle.
NOTE: Holster images are representative of the model only. Always refer to the item description for correct hand, finish, color and gun fitment.
Galco Ankle Guard Holster Specifications and Features:
- Galco AGD652B
- Right Hand
- Adjustable internal retention (at trigger guard)
- Lined neoprene ankle cuff with Velcro closure
- Fits ankles to 13" in circumference
- Hybrid injection-molded/centercut steerhide construction
- Color Black
- Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD .45
- Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD 3" 9/40 & 2.0 9/40
- Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD 9/40 loaded chamber indicator