#RangeDayFriday Gun Giveaway
Share your range and build pics with us, and be entered to win a new firearm! This month's gun giveaway features a Wilson Combat Protector Carbine .300 Blackout AR-15.
How to Enter our Range Day Friday Firearm Giveaway:
- 1. Post a Photo from the Range or of your firearm(s) to Instagram or Twitter
- 2. Include the tag #RangeDayFriday and tag us using @CheaperThanDirt
- 3. Make sure your account is public (or we can’t see it!)
- 4. Share new photos each week to increase your chances of winning a gun! One winner will be picked each month.
This promotion is managed by Cheaper Than Dirt. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules. See past #rangedayfriday winners here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How often can I enter the giveaway? - You can enter the giveaway as many times as you’d like. Every unique image/post is another entry. In other words, if you submit the same picture over and over it will only count as one entry in the month it’s submitted.
- 2. Can I only enter on Fridays? - No, you can enter any day of the week. We automatically collect all entries that use both @cheaperthandirt and #rangedayfriday in the post.
- 3. Do entries carry over from month to month? - No, each month is a new giveaway. Entries only count for the giveaway in the month they are submitted.
- 4. Can I enter if I don’t have an account on Twitter or Instagram? - No, in order to participate in the giveaway you must have an account on Twitter or Instagram and your profile must be public in order for us to see your entries. You can create a free account here on Twitter and here on Instagram.