Blazer Brass is a great brass cased ammunition designed to help reduce the cost of practice shooting, while continuing to bring shooters quality and reliability with every shot. Blazer ammunition uses Speer bullets and CCI primers, both with a long record of happy users. For excellent brass cased range ammo, have a look at Blazer Brass, it's a great choice for target shooting and plinking.
9mm is also known and listed as 9x19mm, 9mm Parabellum, 9mm Para, 9mm NATO and 9mm Luger.
CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Ammunition Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer Number: 5200
- 50 Rounds Per Box
- Caliber: 9mm
- Bullet Weight: 115 Grains
- Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket Projectile
- Muzzle Velocity: 1125 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 323 ft/lbs
- Brass Cases
- Uses: Target Shooting, Range, and Plinking