Get Your Grip to the Angle You Want
Battle Arms Development lets you adjust your grip to your favorite angle or even test to see the angle you like the best. Find the best angle for you with an adjustable grip that can be set at 3 different angles, the newer modern 17 degree angle, the 25 degree in between and the classic 33 degree. Find the one that works the best for you and get out there and have fun with Battle Arms Development.
Battle Arms Development BAD-ATG Grip Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturers Item Number BAD018161
- Easily adjustable, with the included hex key to the most popular angles using the Patent Pending adjustable angle mechanism
- The ability to change angles of the grip can relieve stress on the shooter's wrist
- 17 degree: Modern shooting techniques, "elbows in" stance
- 25 degree: Great "middle option"
- 33 degree: "A2 grip" originally seen 1960's with "elbows out"
- These elements all work together to make this very likely the most comfortable grip you will ever try and the last grip you will ever need to purchase
- Textured finger grooves and ribbed back-strap optimize comfort and provide positive control
- Dimpled air gaps help keep hand dry while offering firm grip texture
- Only 3.0oz complete with screw and washer!
- Polymer Construction