Mid Rise Boot for Tactical Water Operations
Altama has a shoe just for wet operators. And I mean really wet one's, made with a super sticky outsole to provide better traction on wet operations. This material was originally developed for rock climbing and modified for water operations. Besides the sole the shoe was crafted to fit most swim fins used worldwide and the lace hardware was made to not rub during swimming. Once out of the water the shoes have a non-water absorbing insole and non-metallic drains to quickly let water drain and the foot dry. An air mesh lining helps wick away water and sweat to keep the foot dry.
Altama Maritime Assault Mid Boot Specifications and Features:
- Color: Black MultiCam
- Shoe Size: 9
- Width: Regular
- Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations
- Fin friendly fit; the OTB Maritime Assault boot fits just about all dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in both solid colors and Multicam
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your foot
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field
- Low profile laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
- Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
- SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today.