|I really want to like this firearm. I purchased my Sig P250 a few weeks ago after reading reviews and handling a few P250's. I was so excited to pick it up from my dealer and when I finally got to cycle 200 rounds through it, I quickly developed a love-hate relationship with my new firearm.
1. Fit and finish...typical Sig quality and "can't go wrong attitude".
2. Accuracy is top notch and this side-arm is not particular to what ammo you run through it.
3. I would rate the night sights 7 out of 10
1. Recoil is a little much for a full-size 9mm as compared to a G19 or S&W M&P. Even my G23 has less recoil than my new Sig.
2. The Striker firing mechanism. A visual distraction if you are used to a Glock.
3. The fact that this firearm only comes with one magazine. Shame on you, SIG!
4. The slide release lever is difficult to operate.
5. What I consider to be a long trigger pull.
All-in-all, it is a solid performer but it does not fit my tastes. I really wanted to like this pistol, but will be parting with it very soon.|