We're sorry, but this product is no longer available.
Please click here
to be notified by email if this product becomes available.
Manufacturer: Multiple Manufacturers
Emergency and Survival Kits
When an emergency hits, we don't always have enough warning to prepare for it. The movie 2012 released on November 13, describes what could potentially happen on 12/21/2012 based on the end of the Ancient Mayan calendar. Throughout history, the Mayan calendar correctly identified evolutionary events. According to the calendar we are now in the Fourth and Final age. Whether you believe or not, it still makes you think, what if all the electronics suddenly stopped working, an asteroid struck the earth, sunspots erase magnetic stored data, a flu pandemic effected millions, would you be able to survive with what you currently have. Fortunately you have time to prepare and we have taken the guess work out of it for you.
The reality of 2012 seems far fetched, but are you prepared for hurricanes, earth quakes, extended power outages, a wide spread pandemic, or turmoil from the Middle East? The primary requirements are food, fuel, water, and shelter; our kits contain basic survival items. FEMA, Homeland Security, and other Emergency Response Teams look to us to fulfill their needs during emergencies. We are experts at supplying the gear you need to survive.
Perfect for at home or the office, there is enough basic survival gear for a family of four for 30 days, these are good to have on hand for natural disasters or the 2012 phenomenon. Kit contains:
* Eight Boxes of 10 masks per Box with respirators to protect against airborne viruses, bacteria, dust and prevent moisture build up.
* One, survival book written for the U.S. Army and details survival techniques, natural foods, fire and cooking techniques, first aid, and more.
* Two, deluxe Sterno kits; each kit contains a 6" folding stove, two 8-ounce cans of Sterno fuel that last 2 1/2 hours, six 9 hour mini candles, and one 60 hour pillar candle.
* One, Water Bob 100 gallon bladder with a siphon pump.
* Two, five gallon camper's shower.
* One, ceramic filtration system that will filter up to 300 gallons of water per hour, includes filter, filter sock, and spigot.
* One, propane heater/cooker, requires disposable propane cylinders.
* One, solar powered multi band and short wave radio with cell phone charger.
* Two, collapsible five gallon water jugs.
* 240, MRE complete meals, two meals per person per day; includes a variety of hot entrees and side dish, a snack, condiments, drink mix, and an MRE heater.
* Four, volcano stoves that includes an insulated bottle with a cork lid, winged handle canteen cup, and a wing handled vented stove.
* 120 Light sticks.
* Two, magnesium fire starters.
This basic kit has almost everything you and your family need to survive for 30 days! This kit will be packed in 22 boxes on a shrink wrapped skid and delivered by a truck, please be sure to inspect the shipment prior to signing the bill of lading, shipping is $150 per kit to any point a truck can deliver to.
Boxes 1 to 20 contain MRE's, one case of MRE's per box.
Box 21 contains: 120 light sticks, 2 camper's showers, 1 book, 8 boxes of masks.
Box 22 contains: 2 water jugs, 2 Sterno kits, 1 Water Bob, 2 ceramic filter kits, 1 propane heater/cooker, 1 radio, 4 volcano stoves, 2 fire starters.