Manufacturer: Leupold 115237
Leupold pushed everything to the limit to make the VX-3 at home on your favorite rifle, whether you are hunting whitetail from a treestand, or stalking sheep in rugged terrain. We've loaded the VX-3 with optical technology: Xtended Twilight Lens System, DiamondCoat 2 lens coating, blackened lens edges, second generation waterproofing, twin bias spring erector system, and cryogenically treated adjustments. It's all there to help you make the shots of a lifetime.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available
- DiamondCoat 2™ lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter's eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast
- Most VX-3 models available with the Leupold® Ballistics Aiming System™ for more accurate long-range shooting
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3 riflescope during transport or when not in use
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity using Leupold's proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend
- As a final touch to the VX-3, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Actual Magnification: 14.4 (4.9)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 7.4 (19.1)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 2.5 (6.4)
- Reticle Construction: Glass Etched
- Reticle Type: Duplex
- Finish: Matte
- Eye Relief (in): 3.6 (4.4)
- Eye Relief (mm): 91 (112)
- Max Internal Adjustment (Windage): 120 MOA
- Max Internal Adjustment (Elevation): 120 MOA
- Weight: 16.5 oz.
Leupold optics are not returnable to Cheaper Than Dirt. For warranty information or repair, please contact Leupold directly at 1-800-538-7653.