Leupold Mark 4 HAMR 4x24mm Riflescope Illuminated CM-R2 Reticle Black
Manufacturer: Leupold 110995
Engineered for carbine platforms, the rugged, compact and combat-ready Mark 4 HAMR© is designed for precise mid-range distance marksmanship and fast target acquisition in bright daylight, low light and at night.
- Ideal for use on any AR-15 variant, every aspect of the Mark 4 HAMR and DeltaPoint red dot sight combination was engineered for speed, precision, and simplicity.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- DiamondCoat 2™ lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- Comes with a ballistically matched, illuminated CM-R² reticle ideal for 3-gun competition and close quarter battle scenarios.
- Etched glass reticle patterns provide traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed and are visible with or without illumination.
- Add an optional Leupold 3.5 MOA or 7.5 MOA DeltaPoint red dot sight(not included) for further increases in versatility by providing instant target acquisiton when needed.
- Guaranteed to be 100 percent waterproof / fog proof, and is designed to withstand the rigors of the modern battlefield.
- Covered by the Leupold Mark 4 and Mark 4 Electronics Warranties.
- Length (in): 5.5
- Length (cm): 14.0
- Mounting Space (in): 3.73
- Mounting Space (cm): 9.47
- Actual Magnification: 4.0
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 32.0
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 10.6
- Eye Relief (in): 2.71
- Eye Relief (mm): 69.0
- Exit Pupil (mm): 6.0
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 0.9 in / 24 mm
- Weight: 13.1 oz / 370 g
- Weight with DeltaPoint: 14.8 oz / 420 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 60
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 60