Leupold Mark 4 ER/T M5 8.5-25x50mm Riflescope Front Focal Horus H37 Reticle 1/10 Mil Matte Finish
Manufacturer: Leupold 110089
Every feature was put in place for one purpose: to help you get the maximum advantage from your rifle, whether you're hunting or in competition.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- M5 windage and elevation adjustment dials with audible, tactile 1/10-MIL clicks.
- 100-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment range.
- The reticle is magnified along with the image, so you can estimate range at any magnification setting.
- Has the Horus® H27 Reticle
- These reticles provide accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with the Mark 4® ER/T® riflescope.
- Durable, subdued matte black finish.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, the ER/T is built to Leupold Mark 4 standards, and can withstand incredible abuse.
- Length: 14.5 in
- Tube Length: 6.5 in
- Eyepiece Length: 3.2 in
- Objective Length: 4.9 in
- Objective Diameter: 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.7 in
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: 26.3 (8.3)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 4.5 (11.3)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 1.5 (3.8)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.7 (5.3)
- Eye Relief (mm): 94 (133)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 2.0 in / 51 mm
- Weight: 22.5 oz / 638 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 85
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 85
Leupold optics are not returnable to Cheaper Than Dirt. For warranty information or repair, please contact Leupold directly at 1-800-538-7653.