Manufacturer: Laserlyte MBS-1
Constructed from tough T6 aluminum, the Laser Bore Sight comes in a sleek red finish and works great on any weapon with at least three inches of barrel length. The Laser Bore Sight makes sight-in sessions a breeze for scopes, lasers or iron sights on any firearm from .22 to .50 caliber with included adapters.
The Laser Bore Sight activates with a roll switch and is powered by three 393 batteries that provide one and a half hours of continuous use. This unit is also excellent for modern rifles and its modest design works great with most flash suppressors and muzzle breaks.
- Compatible Firearms: .22 - .50 Caliber, minimum 3-inch barrel
- Power Output: Class IIIA, 5mw
- Laser module: 650nm
- Batteries: 3-393 batteries
- Battery Life: 1.5 hours constant on
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum
- Weight: .75 oz., 20 g
- Length/Max., Dia./Min. Dia./Height: 5 in./.52 in./.20 in., 129 mm/ 13.25 mm/ 5 mm
- Range at Night: 500 yd., 457.2 m