Brand: Leupold 112179
What happens when you combine Leupold's exclusive True Ballistic Ranging® (TBR) technology with Leupold's lightning-fast Digitally eNhanced Accuracy (DNA) engine? All the odds tip in your favor. TBR matches incline, range to target, and your ballistics information to put you right on the mark, every time. The RX-1000i TBR with DNA is simply the smartest, most advanced laser rangefinder you can put in your pocket.
- True Ballistic Ranging® (TBR) technology accounts for incline, range to target, and your ballistics information.
- Leupold's next generation rangefinder engine with DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) delivers increased accuracy, speed and range.
- High-performance optics deliver a 3x brighter picture image for accurate ranging in low-light conditions.
- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, while maintaining a wide field of view to track game on the move.
- Advanced OLED technology is user adjustable to match display intensity for changing light conditions.
- Choose from three different reticles: Plus Point™, Duplex, and Duplex with Plus Point.
- Powered by the readily available CR2 lithium camera battery, the RX-1000i with DNA features a convenient battery power indicator.
- Truly Compact - At 3.8 inches long, 2.8 inches tall, and 7.8 ounces, the RX-1000i with DNA is a powerful tool that fits in your pocket.
- Machined aluminum makes up the tough, weatherproof frame and body.
- Accurate ranging up to 1,000 yards on reflective targets, with measurement readouts in yards or meters.
- Continuous range updates in Scan Mode keep you on target as you track movement or scan an area.
- An intuitive, redesigned Quick Set Menu is easier to use in the field, thanks to on-screen prompts.
- Accessories included: The RX-1000i with DNA comes with a Cordura® holster, battery, lanyard, and complete instructions.
- Actual Magnification: 6x
- Max Range (Reflective): 1000 yd / 914.4 m
- Max Range (Trees): 700 yd / 640.1 m
- Max Range (Deer): 600 yd / 548.6 m
- Min Range: 10.0 yd / 9.1 m
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 320
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 107
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 6.0
- Weight: 7.8 oz / 221 g
- Length: 3.8 in / 96.5 mm
- Width: 1.3 in / 33 mm
- Height: 2.8 in / 71.1 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm): 22
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.6
- Eye Relief (mm): 14
Leupold optics are not returnable to Cheaper Than Dirt. For warranty information or repair, please contact Leupold directly at 1-800-538-7653.