Manufacturer: Leupold 110079
Leupold's Mark 4 Extended Range/Tactical M1 Front Focal riflescopes are designed to let you take advantage of the reach and power of today's long-range hunting and target rifles. At 20x or even 25x, you'll have the superior clarity needed to positively ID targets, and the generous range of windage and elevation adjustment gives you the accuracy and precision you demand at even the most extreme distances.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- M5 windage and elevation adjustment dials with audible, tactile 1/10-MIL clicks.
- 85-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment range.
- The reticle magnifies the reticle along with the image, so you can estimate range at any magnification setting.
- Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR)
- These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, but also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with the Mark 4 ER/T riflescope.
- Durable, subdued matte black finish.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, the ER/T is built to Leupold Mark 4 standards, and can withstand incredible abuse.
- Length (A): 14.5 in
- Tube Length (B): 6.5 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.2 in
- Objective Length (F): 4.9 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.7 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: 26.3 (8.3)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 4.5 (11.3)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 1.5 (3.8)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.7 (5.3)
- Eye Relief (mm): 94 (133)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 2.0 in / 51 mm
- Weight: 22.5 oz / 638 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 85
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 85