Manufacturer: Laserlyte RTB-XD
A ground-breaking laser design incorporated into the rear sight. Compact size and revolutionary performance make the RSL the most extraordinary system LaserLyte has ever produced. Easy-to-install and easy-to-operate, the new RSL offers a high-power laser with the benefit of not having to replace existing grips, internal stock parts or holsters.
The RSL fits all Springfield Amory XD/XDM pistols and is constructed from MIM 4650, nickel enriched high carbon steel, the same material used for most heavy-duty gun parts such as iron sights, hammers and levers. It is also black oxide, bead blasted for a non-reflective finish. When mounted onto the pistol the RSL will fit all Level 1 and 2 holsters. Powered by four 377 batteries, commonly used in watches. LaserLyte also offers discounted batteries. Rear Sight Lasers for additional pistol models will be introduced later this year.
- Compatible Firearms: Compatible Firearms: Springfield Armory XD/XDM (Full size and compact models) and Sig Sauer Models 225, 226, 228, 239 & 2009, P238
- Power Output: Class IIIA, 5mw
- Laser module: 650nm
- Batteries: 4 x 377
- Battery Life: Normal Usage - constant on: 5 hours +, pulse mode: 10 hours +
- Weight: 1.2 oz., 34.02 g
- Length: .85 in., 21.59 mm
- Width: 1.05 in., 26.67 mm
- Height: .35 in., 8.89 mm
- Range at Night: 500 yd., 457.2 m
- Use the RL-Tool(Not Included) (Rear Sight Installation Tool) to help install the laser (suggested, not required), Gunsmith not required