Manufacturer: Laser Genetics LG-ND3X40SZ
The ND-3® x40 Laser Designators features a 40mm lens and is part of the newest precision optical lighting instruments using advanced green laser technology. The patented Rotary Optical Collimator uses a system of 9 fully multi-coated lenses that allows full adjustment and control of the beam diameter and intensity to focus light where you need it most. Rotating the collimator to minimum, it creates a bright micro beam of green laser light visible up to 3 miles or “paint a target” at up to 400 yards. Rotating the collimator to more open settings provides plenty of illumination for closer objects or targets. Two CR123 3V batteries power the ND-3® x40.
Unparalleled source of illumination for night hunting and shooting sports.
Anyone hiking, hunting or who will need long distance illumination in warmer climates of 40° F. or above, we recommend the ND3x40 Laser Designator. However, if you are planning a trip or outdoor adventure to colder climates of 40° F. or below, then the ND-3 x40 Subzero™ is better suited for you. This model is specifically designed to operate in subzero temperatures without loss of intensity or power.
- Precision machined from high tech aluminum
- Black matte anodized finish
- Fully O-Ring sealed for dust and water
- Fully Multi-Coated optical lens system
- Nitrogen charged for anti-fog
- 1” Tube adapts to multiple mounting systems
- Dimensions: 10”L X 2.0” DIA. X 1.0" Dia. Tube
- Weight: 12.18 OZ.
- Power Supply: 2 CR123A Batteries (Incl.)
- Output Power: 30mW
- Rotary optical beam collimator - allows quick adjustment of beam diameter and intensity
- 532nm (Green) Laser light frequency - easiest light for the human eye to see
- Amplified coherent light - most efficient light for long distance illumination
- Range: Up to 5 Miles
- 1 Year warranty
- FDA Safety Class: 2M Laser Product