We're sorry, this product is currently not in stock and can not be backordered.
Please click here
to be notified by email if this product becomes available.
Manufacturer: Leupold 66270
We pushed everything to the limit to make the VX-3 at home on your favorite rifle, whether you are hunting whitetail from a treestand, or stalking sheep in rugged terrain. We've loaded the VX-3 with optical technology: Xtended Twilight Lens System, DiamondCoat 2 lens coating, blackened lens edges, second generation waterproofing, twin bias spring erector system, and cryogenically treated adjustments. It's all there to help you make the shots of a lifetime.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter's eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Most VX-3 models available with the Leupold Ballistics Aiming System for more accurate long-range shooting.
- Duplex Reticle
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point.
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation.
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
- Matte black
- Illuminated models feature second generation LED technology, nearly twice as bright as previous models, with multiple intensity settings for precise shot placement in low-light situations.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3 riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity using Leupold's proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend.
- As a final touch to the VX-3, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Length (A): 12.3 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.1 in
- (C): 1.6 in
- (D): 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.1 in
- Objective Length (F): 3.9 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 1.0 in
- Actual Magnification: 9.5 (3.3)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 11.0 (29.8)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 3.7 (9.9)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.6 (4.5)
- Eye Relief (mm): 91 (114)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 2.0 in / 50 mm
- Weight: 14.7 oz / 417 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 57
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 57
Leupold optics are not returnable to Cheaper Than Dirt. For warranty information or repair, please contact Leupold directly at 1-800-538-7653.