We're sorry, but this product is no longer available.
Please click here
to be notified by email if this product becomes available.
Brand: Leupold 66170
The Leupold Prismatic optic gives you the fast target acquisition and accuracy of a non-magnifying red dot sight. But unlike them, the Prismatic features an etched glass reticle that's visible with or without its removable Illumination Module, or even batteries. In other words, you have all the advantages of a red dot sight plus more, without the battery dependency. For turkey hunting, shotgun slug hunting, or even muzzleloader hunting – anytime the action is fast and close – the Prismatic is an excellent choice.
All the advantages of a red dot sight plus some, without the battery dependency.
- Add the Illumination Module to the Leupold Prismatic 1x14mm Hunting riflescope to illuminate the reticle in red.
- Remove the Illumination Module and the etched glass reticle is still visible, so you're never battery dependent.
- Eight brightness settings for changing light conditions, with an automated low-battery indicator.
- The Leupold Circle Plex reticle is etched glass, making it visible at all times – even without batteries – unlike conventional red dot sights. It's also extremely sharp and clear, unlike the fuzzy dot of red dot sights.
- With a more generous field of view than competitive red dot sights, you're on target faster.
- The true 1x optical system allows you to shoot with both eyes open for the superior depth perception and wide field of view that's crucial for fast target acquisition and reactive shooting.
- Slotted, 1/2-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments are easy to change with the adjustment cover.
- The integrated base system includes different height mounting spacers to work on any type of weapons platform.
- The Prismatic is also compatible with the A.R.M.S. #22-34mm Throw Lever Rings Base and Spacer System, and conventional 30mm rings.
- Can be mounted using a ratchet over the outside or inside the mounting screw's handle.
- This adjustment system decenters the objective lens, rather than tilting the erector system, so it's more repeatable and more durable.
- The Index Matched Lens System offers unparalleled levels of clarity, brightness, and contrast.
- The true focusing eyepiece means the Prismatic can be adjusted and used by anyone.
- The illuminated Circle Plex reticle provides a bold aiming point, and can be used to estimate range.
- With the thickest maintube of any Leupold ever built, it's our most rugged scope ever…it's practically indestructible.
- Absolute waterproof integrity.
- Matte Black
- DCD Reticle
- Length (A): 4.5 in
- Tube Length (B): 2.6 in
- (C): 0.6 in
- (D): 0.8 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 1.9 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: (1.0)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): (8.3)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): (27.6)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.0 (5.0)
- Eye Relief (mm): 76 (127)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 0.6 in / 14 mm
- Weight: 12.0 oz / 340 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 70
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 70
Leupold optics are not returnable to Cheaper Than Dirt. For warranty information or repair, please contact Leupold directly at 1-800-538-7653.