Manufacturer: Leupold 110082
Every feature was put in place for one purpose: to help you get the maximum advantage from your rifle, whether you're hunting or in competition.
- The Leupold Index Matched Lens System delivers superior resolution from edge to edge of the visual field – even at 20x – along with peak image brightness and optimal contrast.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- M5 windage and elevation adjustment dials with audible, tactile 1/10-MIL clicks.
- 100-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment range.
- The reticle is magnified along with the image, so you can estimate range at any magnification setting.
- Mil Dot Reticle
- These reticles provide accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with the Mark 4 ER/T riflescope.
- Durable, subdued matte black finish.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, the ER/T is built to Leupold Mark 4 standards, and can withstand incredible abuse.
- Length (A): 14.5 in
- Tube Length (B): 6.5 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.2 in
- Objective Length (F): 4.9 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: 20.2 (6.5)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 5.8 (14.7)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 1.9 (4.9)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.6 (4.4)
- Eye Relief (mm): 91 (112)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 2.0 in / 51 mm
- Weight: 22.0 oz / 624 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 100
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 100
Leupold optics are not returnable to Cheaper Than Dirt. For warranty information or repair, please contact Leupold directly at 1-800-538-7653.