Manufacturer: Crimson Trace LG-433
These LG-433 Laserguard brings all the benefits of the up-front Laserguard design to Kahr's .380 pistol. As many manufacturers have found, .380 has proven a very popular concealed carry caliber and we think that's just the kind of thing a laser sight can help with. Simply grab your gun and the red dot will tell you where you're going to hit. And whether you're right-handed or a lefty, the Laserguard design offers you easy instinctive activation. *(Laserguard only, gun not included)
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Comfortable Rubber Overmolded Switch, Hard Polymer Diode Housing
- User Adjustable Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: One 1/3N 3v Lithium or two 357 Silver Oxide batteries for over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: Kahr Arms P380