Brand: Crimson Trace LG406
Laserguard line continues to grow to now include a model to fit the Smith & Wesson Sigma. This particular Laserguard not only fits seamlessly to the firearm frame with very little bulk, but adds to the sleek and refined look of the Sigma. With Crimson Trace's standard instinctive activation system, this Laserguard stands up to the standards of all Crimson Trace products. *(Laserguard only, gun not included)
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Hard Polymer w/ Rubber Overmolded Activation
- Compact Design: Uses our smallest 3mm diode housing
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Master On/Off Switch: No
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class 3R laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: One 1/3N 3V Lithium or two 357 silver oxide batteries; over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
Fits: Smith & Wesson Sigma (full-size) (Does not fit Sigma .380)