You are not logged in. Log In |  Register New Search
  Previous Topic    Next Topic  
advanced

Posted:  5/9/2013 9:31 AM #37681
CTD Blogger

Last Post: 8/20/2014
Subject: Introducing… The Gun Feed
From Gunmartblog.com: Well, I am going to be doing something a little bit different around here again… Since the ‘Daily Firearms News‘ section of the blog has been so well received and has been such a success, I have decided that it is deserving of its very own dot com. So without further delay, I introduce… The Gun Feed. The Gun Feed is going to basically be a Drudge Report style of news site dedicated to the online firearms community. Yes, I know that there are already a bunch of different Drudge style knock-off sites out there already on the Internet, but this is really the best format for me to disseminate all the news and info that I want to get out there.

Basically, its going to be everything that the ‘Daily Firearms News’ section of the blog was, but with some other good stuff added in there too. The new site will not be a once a day post but rather will be updated throughout the day… 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Its gonna be a great way for me to put out daily news and give some link-love to fellow bloggers and other websites that I am associated with.

I will still be blogging here just like I have been in the past. I will still be sharing my opinions, commentary, and posting reviews and articles here on the Gunmart Blog on a daily basis… The only thing that is going to be different is that I will simply be moving all the “headlines” stuff over to The Gun Feed.

So go check it out… the first batch of headlines are posted up and it is now officially up and running. Bookmark it, make it your homepage, and visit often because it will be getting regular updates from here on out.

BTW – There is a mobile site too, so it works great on mobile devices… No app yet, but that is coming.

BTW, BTW – You can also connect with the new site on twitter… @TheGunFeed

The Gun Feed

*Bloggers and website owners: I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me get the word out about this. Talk it up, post about it, and lets get a following built. Help me help you.

**All correspondence, advertising inquiries, and news tips can be sent to TheGunFeed at Gmail

Jump to:

Previous Topic    Next Topic  

CheaperThanDirtForums