You are not logged in. Log In |  Register New Search
  Previous Topic    Next Topic  
advanced

Posted:  2/27/2007 7:18 PM #13713
bapa

Last Post: 4/29/2009
Subject: Where to hide guns and ammo?
Now I know that no one would want to put in public where they actually hide thier guns, but just for conversation how about some theoretical ideas on a good place to hide a gun or ammo? I'll offer one place I have heard works well with an older car, remove the air cleaner cover and remove air filter. This space can hold 2 or 3 pistols no prob.

Course, there's no hiding the .45 ACP on my belt when some LEW is in need of "convincing" to go look elsewhere for trouble.
NAHC Life Member
America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.
64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday

Posted:  2/28/2007 6:06 PM #13714
wytelitening

Last Post: 11/22/2008
Well, I would think that placing a weapon and ammo at the BO areas known only to you would be the answer--Look back and find the article that Storm had about storage "torpedos"--Thats how its done proper--Like I have always said, the day will come when even a shooters grade SKS along with 200 rounds of "39" will be worth its weight in gold--Money will be useless because ya sure can't snuff a LEW with a Washington--Bout the only thing ole George will be good for is to light a fire-- 8)
With guns we are "citizens"---Without we are "subjects"----

Posted:  3/18/2007 1:51 PM #13721
Swamp Yankee

Last Post: 12/6/2007
bapa,
A good place to hide ammo or anything you don't wan't found? Ok.......up in your attic under a battings of insulation. One bay looks like another and there aren't to many people who would want to go lifting a whole attic full of insulation? Not to mention balanceing themselfs on the ceiling joists.....JJ

Posted:  3/19/2007 7:41 AM #13731
wytelitening

Hmm, good idea Swamp-- 8)

Posted:  7/8/2007 10:38 PM #13624
cardcamo

Last Post: 6/7/2008
Subject: Ammo..
How long can ammo last? I know I have shot stuff 40 years old, but it was stored well. If I bury some in a morter tube, and use humidity control products, and seal the tube well, how long will it actually hold up? I really would like to know...

If anyone has done this, and dug it up years later, I would love to know what happened.

Thanx
Card
You can lead a person to water, but you can't make them think..

Posted:  7/20/2007 12:50 AM #14073
Jeffrey

Last Post: 12/18/2009
Subject: remote location.
here's an idea. Find a u-store-it facility on the outskirts of your town (that does not need electricity to open the gates). Rent the smallest unit they have, probably closet size is fine. Pay for it six monts at a time (as john doe if you can swing it). Go to a garage sale and find the ugliest, broken down p.o.s. furniture you can find to put your stash in it. Old broken refrigerators can still be air-tight. Even if they break into your storage unit, who is gonna steal an old and obviously broken refrigerator that somehow doesnt even open and weighs a ton?
When was the last time you went to the range?

Posted:  7/20/2007 10:34 PM #14062
cardcamo

Last Post: 6/7/2008
Subject: not how but how long..
I have many places to hide things...in sisterd up floor joists to teed off drain pipe,,,but how long can ammo be stored in a humid environment..Hell I can hide things from myself..but is it gonna be worth a damn when I need it...
You can lead a person to water, but you can't make them think..

Posted:  8/31/2008 6:40 PM #14364
MR SLOW

Last Post: 5/15/2009
Building a hidden compartments to hide a gun in a car is a Serious felony.

Posted:  8/31/2008 7:39 PM #14365
bapa

MR SLOW-Building a hidden compartments to hide a gun in a car is a Serious felony.

Why is that? I have a CCW permit that says I can have a weapon hidden on me or in a vehicle under my control. I never heard anything about limitations on how I could or could not conceal it???
NAHC Life Member
America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Posted:  8/31/2008 9:17 PM #14366
javabum

Last Post: 4/30/2009
Building a hidden compartments to hide a gun in a car is a Serious felony.

depends where you live....in california if your not a felon or been convicted of misd. domestic violence and the ammunition is stored separately from the gun your in good shape.in california you have the right to carry a fire arm in plain sight if your hunting or fishing but "may not" carry it on your person to and from the said activity.
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Posted:  9/1/2008 2:22 PM #14370
xsapper

Last Post: 7/9/2009
MR SLOW-Building a hidden compartments to hide a gun in a car is a Serious felony.

Do you live in cook co.? I hear they have strick gun laws. Not illegal here, unless you are hauling something illegal in there.
Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

If it's fun it must be illegal!

Posted:  9/1/2008 7:41 PM #14369
javabum

Last Post: 4/30/2009
xsapper-MR SLOW-Building a hidden compartments to hide a gun in a car is a Serious felony.

Do you live in cook co.? I hear they have strick gun laws. Not illegal here, unless you are hauling something illegal in there.

no i don't live in cook co. i live in California...one of the worst states for gun owners.but as long as you keep the ammunition separate from the weapon and are not a felon(and not carrying anything illegal)then your ok.

but with the way things are going now a days just being able to own a gun seems to be turning out to be a privilege and not a right (which i am strongly against )i believe everyone should be strapped.
then maybe the crime rate would drop dramatically.
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Posted:  9/2/2008 8:54 AM #14417
marco529

Last Post: 11/25/2009
REbels in Angola and every country between Mexico znd Argentina have been storing ammunition in tropical climates for up to 20yrs in promitive fashions , ie. in ammo cans with little or no dessicant . The best way would be in a sealed tin with dessicant buried on higher ground to keep from ground water . As far as guns go its easiest to take the way so many of us got our M-44's from "Mother Russia" , coat the thing in cosmoline and wrap it with with heavy plastic then duct tape it . Hiding it is another matter , old barns and hollow trees come to mind , another good place would be in a buried 55 gal drum with a lid.
DAMN THE TORPEDOES , FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!

Posted:  9/6/2008 2:01 AM #14398
MR SLOW

TELL YOUR STATE POLICE YOU WANT TO BUILD A SECRET COMPARTMENT OUT OF A TAPE PLAYER TO HIDE YOUR GUN AND SEE WHAT THEY TELL YA! YOU CAN HAVE A GUN IN YOUR CAR BUT NO SECRET COMPARTMENTS. THEY MADE THE LAW BECAUSE OF GANGBANGERS AND DRUG DEALERS WERE HAVING SPECIAL COMPARTMENT DESIGN TO FOOL THE POLICE.SEVERAL STATES PASS THIS AND IT MAYBE A FEDERAL GUN LAW NOW. NO JAME BOND COMPARTMENTS

Posted:  9/6/2008 5:41 AM #14399
bapa

Was asking a cop this very question yesterday and here in PA, as long as you have a CCW permit there are NO restrictions on where/how you conceal the weapon. He told me that hidden compartments created to conceal a gun are not illegal in PA. He also told me (and I didn't know this or had forgot it) that if I have a CCW and hide a gun in my car and then my wife uses the car with the gun in it she is covered by my permit. She doesn't need one as long as I have one even if I'm not in the car with her.
NAHC Life Member

Posted:  9/6/2008 9:38 AM #14400
Texan Raven

Last Post: 1/9/2013
You don't even need a CCW permit here in the (once and future) Republic of Texas, to have one in your car. All you have to do is be lawfully traveling between counties. You can hide it, not hide it, have it loaded (ain't much use in an UNloaded one in an emergency, is there?), etc. It IS recommended that if you get pulled over, that you mention to the cop that there is one in the car, just so the officer is aware, doesn't see it by surprise when you open the glove box to get your papers, and shoot your butt. (Repeatedly. After all, this IS Texas.)

Posted:  9/6/2008 5:55 PM #14401
Jeffrey

re: the 1999 illinois state law sponsored by Attorney General Lisa Madigan banning secret compartments: The Illinois Supreme Court declared Thursday (2006) that a state law banning secret compartments in cars is unconstitutional.

Once again, do not ask police officers what is legal.
1. They rarely know the facts.
2. They are only told department policies.
3. "You must not know since you are asking me, so I'm gonna lie to you."
4. Cops lie? No way!

Posted:  9/6/2008 11:53 PM #14394
wildmanofwichita

Last Post: 5/13/2010
IF, I can find an old book, it tells you how to hide just about anything. Since it is an old book, the new technologies will probably find whatever you are hiding; we got satellites that can see into the earth now; so you got to think outside the box and come up with an ingenious way to do it.

Jeff, unfortunately, Federal Law "Trumps" State Laws....... :cry: :cry:
"Dissent is the Highest Form of Patriotism." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"Those That OWN the Country, Ought to Govern It" (John Jay, 1st U.S. Supreme Court Justice)

Posted:  9/8/2008 11:09 AM #14395
BikerBen4

Last Post: 9/11/2012
Texan Raven - You don't even need a CCW permit here in the (once and future) Republic of Texas, to have one in your car. All you have to do is be lawfully traveling between counties. You can hide it, not hide it, have it loaded (ain't much use in an UNloaded one in an emergency, is there?), etc. It IS recommended that if you get pulled over, that you mention to the cop that there is one in the car, just so the officer is aware, doesn't see it by surprise when you open the glove box to get your papers, and shoot your butt. (Repeatedly. After all, this IS Texas.)
Actually, under current Texas law, you no longer have to be "lawfully traveling between counties." A while back, the "Burden of Proof" was placed on the state to proove that you weren't "traveling." Now, that's not even the case because of Texas' "Castle Law." If you haven't heard of it, I highly suggest that you read up on that one.

Major provisions of Texas' Castle Law:• Presumes you are reasonable in using force if someone – illegally and with force – enters or is attempting to enter your occupied home, car or workplace. You are not given this presumption if you provoked the person or are engaged in a crime.
• Removes your obligation to retreat if possible before using deadly force if you are anywhere you have a right to be. The previous law obliged you to retreat if a "reasonable person" would have, except in a situation where someone unlawfully entered your home.
• Gives you added protection from lawsuits by injured attackers or their families. Previous law granted this protection if someone illegally entered your home, but not in other situations.
I could be wrong on this one, but as I understand it, you are still required to have the gun "concealed," meaning it cannot be in plain sight. You're correct in saying that you can have it loaded, cocked, locked, and ready to rock and roll! If you couldn't, I'd agree in saying that it wouldn't really do you any good.

As a general rule, I will always tell a LEO that I'm carrying. That's just pure common sense to me. I realize I have rights that say I don't always have to in every situation, but I don't care. As a LEO, I would appreciate it if someone offered that info to me without having to be asked.
Moderator of CheaperThanDirt.com/Forums

Posted:  9/23/2008 2:24 PM #14454
oldiron_79

Last Post: 5/29/2013
I've never hidden any weapons because I don't want something with my name attached to it somewhere where it can be easily stolen...

As far as satellites that can see ground disturbances, I burried my ammo containers vertically with holes dug by post hole diggers. I did it along a fence line so it would be hard for them to tell from an old fence post hole.
"A nation willing to sacrifice liberty for some temporary safety deserves neither safety nor liberty, and shall receive neither" Benjamin Franklin

Posted:  9/26/2008 2:42 PM #14461
oldiron_79

Last Post: 5/29/2013
My ammo that I've buried was buried like back in '99.

All the ammo was put into vacuum sealed bags that where small enough to fit in a wide mouth mason jars.

All the mason jars the vacuum sealed bags where placed in where also vacuum sealed.

The mason jars where placed inside PVC pipe sections.
"A nation willing to sacrifice liberty for some temporary safety deserves neither safety nor liberty, and shall receive neither" Benjamin Franklin

Posted:  9/27/2008 5:33 PM #14459
stroker

Last Post: 10/15/2008
ive got some 55gal drums that have removeable tops on them and the lids seal tight enough to hold in liquid so i think it would do fine at keeping moisture out. It would take a pretty good sized hole, but you could hide alot of stuff in one. Id bury it then park an old broke down piece of equipment over it to hide the fresh dirt. I just cant bring myself to bury stuff quite yet, what if shtf and i cant get to my stash w/o running into problems?

I forgot to mention this is my first post! Im a new customer to CTD and found the forums while browsing the site.

Posted:  9/27/2008 7:39 PM #14466
wytelitening

Welcome stroker:

I agree, I ain't burying yet. If I ever see the need its gonna be where I can get to it quick.-- 8) Suppose one a them dang gone armydillos be rooting up my yard on a drizzly night, I ain't wanna get ma new hairdo all wet heaving up and down on Maw's ole flower bed shovel looking for that box a .22 short bullets.

Yep, them greasy 'lil .22's staying put on ma night stand right next to ma false teets cup-- :lol:

Posted:  9/27/2008 9:05 PM #14468
bapa

just had a thought bout this subject. Remember way back when most houses (at least where I grew up in New England) had a trash hole in the back yard? You remember, that flip top canister that was buried with only the lid exposed where you would put the trash before it was pick-up day. A lot of those things are still in the ground and just covered up by time and whatever happened to go over the top of them. Wouldn't take much to find one and refurb it to hold all kinds of goodies and with the flip top it is easy and fast to get into. A simple dog house on a hinge would hide its existance (and a mean dog in the house would deter unwanted intrusions)

Now as for the false teets cup on the night stand.................man that painted an image in my mind I could have done without! :lol: :lol: :lol:
NAHC Life Member

Posted:  9/28/2008 7:26 AM #14464
wytelitening

Great idea bapa--Gamma seals on a five gallon bucket buried to just below the lid with several layers of heavy black plastic mulch over the top in a fake flower bed would be a quickie-gitty also. Arrange several flower pots on top.

Yep, dontcha just love fake flowers, no weeding, fertilizing, watering-- 8)

And the teets cup--Grandma's teet cup kinda smelt like mint flavored iced tea. Never tasted it though-- :shock:

Posted:  9/28/2008 7:55 AM #14462
Texan Raven

Some government snoop, if they are that determined, may wonder why someone has a flower bed full of fake flowers in their yard. Why not just plant some real ones? The point of camouflage is to hide something, not stand out. If it's necessary to dig up the flowers... well, they are expendable. (At least until People for the Ethical Treatment of Flora start protesting.)

Posted:  9/28/2008 5:37 PM #14469
wytelitening

Yeah, thats understandable, but in these parts there are many lawns adorned with water fountains, bird baths, and concrete statues (Virgin Mary) surrounded with fake flower beds. Even a few flags fly high with the pole sitting dead center of the plastic pansys. Some folks say taking a look at these things gives them a boost in spirit during the dead of winter. I reckon big brother would have to flip a few coins before he went to snooping, but then again, would he know if "heads" means "dig", or if "tails" means "haul arse". :)

The government needs to put more effort into learning how to pass out bottled water when hurricanes hit instead of buried ammo and weapons. When the real deal SH'sTF they will be damn proud that us real deal Americans can help keep the enemy off their arse.--Nuff said-- 8)

Posted:  10/4/2008 8:10 AM #14528
Texan Raven

If Big Brother knows that Wytelightning, living at 123 Alphabet Street in Baton Rouge has 5 guns, according to their records, they are going to flip that coin and pay more attention to his house than they will his neighbors.

Posted:  1/31/2009 5:22 AM #14911
MR SLOW

I learn never to believe what cop tell ya. Call your state police department and make sure. I have been told things by police that were wrong. I ask another cop and recieved a total different answer. So to be sure call the state police in your state. Ask ATF.

Posted:  2/18/2009 1:40 AM #14205
Jeffrey

Thinking about this more, I beleive it would be prudent to have multiple caches. Nothing wrong with having thousands of rounds at your homestead, but if you had to flee your homestead empty handed-then what?

Ideas only:
Pistol, cleaning kit and ammo in your work locker/desk.(if legal)
Pistol, kit and ammo in a safe deposit box at bank.(they have no right to know what is in your box).
Storage facility with months paid up front. This is the largest space you can have for a cache, but the least secure of all.
Dig a hole and roll a boulder on top of it. You dont want someone with a metal detector looking for loose change pulling up your tube.
In a tree house.
Inside the wooden box that makes up the steps to the deck in back yard.
Under the concrete steps to your front porch.
Dig a hole if you have a crawl space under your house.

Another good place to hide guns/ammo is to pull the guts out of unwanted electronics. VCR, etc.

Posted:  2/18/2009 6:47 AM #14207
bapa

Jeffrey-Thinking about this more, I beleive it would be prudent to have multiple caches. Nothing wrong with having thousands of rounds at your homestead, but if you had to flee your homestead empty handed-then what?

Ideas only:
Pistol, cleaning kit and ammo in your work locker/desk.(if legal)
Pistol, kit and ammo in a safe deposit box at bank.(they have no right to know what is in your box).
Storage facility with months paid up front. This is the largest space you can have for a cache, but the least secure of all.
Dig a hole and roll a boulder on top of it. You dont want someone with a metal detector looking for loose change pulling up your tube.
In a tree house.
Inside the wooden box that makes up the steps to the deck in back yard.
Under the concrete steps to your front porch.
Dig a hole if you have a crawl space under your house.

Another good place to hide guns/ammo is to pull the guts out of unwanted electronics. VCR, etc.

Those are some good ideas. The last 4 would still be considered at home though. Our bank has a metal detector you walk thru to get into the lobby. Might have to let them know what you are bringing in first to avoid a 911 call.
NAHC Life Member

Posted:  2/18/2009 8:22 AM #14206
wildmanofwichita

Subject: Safety Deposit Box
Be damn careful about safety deposit boxes, they can be "confiscated" without you knowing it; between the IRS-ATF-DHS, if they deem it "dangerous" you will lose everything in it and could possibly face criminal charges.

Just read a little history about FDR's actions during the Depression and the "Bank Holidays."

Shalom and Godspeed. 8) 8)

"Those That OWN the Country, Ought to Govern It" (John Jay, 1st U.S. Supreme Court Justice)

Posted:  2/21/2009 5:30 PM #14195
bordam49

Last Post: 2/21/2009
Subject: bury it
Check out this site. 15 years underground in 6" pvc pipe and no moisture at all

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/wood115.html

Posted:  2/25/2009 4:56 PM #14191
Mchgnmike

Last Post: 5/14/2012
Great information from backwoodshome.com. Really nice to know that he did it and was able to show us what 15 years of subterranean storage can do. I am sure there are some horror stories though.

I just ran across a great way to bury a pipe. Bury the pipe vertical and sleeve it. That is bury your cache pipe inside of another larger diameter pipe. This way all you have to do is uncover the end and pull the cache out. Much faster than digging up the whole thing.

Another thing I would do is get either the No Rust Bag http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/BAG197-1.html or the Aloksak Bag http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/BAG188-1.html for the long guns. Also outside of the tube I would bury an old hammer or hatchet with a fiberglass handle. So you will be able to break open the tube.

I have also heard that burying the cache next to a fence pole makes it harder for the evil doers to find your stash.

Posted:  12/6/2009 9:35 PM #20486
lockdown

Last Post: 12/8/2009
6^in. pvc with threaded end caps filled with good quality grease. Wrap your weapon in a plastic bag with some duct tape.Thread the end on .Bury it about 10 to12 in.'s replace the sod, rock's,dirt.ect.. the;ll be in fine shape when ever you need them

Posted:  12/22/2009 1:49 PM #20652
Yeti

Last Post: 12/22/2009

Long term probably not the best place
------------------------------
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Freedom is the right of those that have the courage to defend it. - Pericles

A man's house is his castle, and God's law, as well as man's, sets a guard upon it; he that assaults it does so at his peril – Matthew Henry

Posted:  12/30/2009 7:30 PM #20700
LVRugger

Last Post: 12/30/2009
When stashing within a home or business, I like the idea of 'dummy' piping and ductwork.  Odds are the person looking won't be tracing out your piping or vent system to see what belongs.

Posted:  1/15/2010 11:29 AM #21002
Azreel

Last Post: 10/6/2010
I prefer the "hide it in plain sight" method.

A box with some soiled clothes and rags on top is a great way to conceal something valuable in the bottom - Most burglars aren't going to go rummaging through your dirty laundry expecting to find something of value.

Posted:  2/19/2010 2:06 AM #21715
reloader

Last Post: 2/19/2010
Just for clarification, Texas has the Castle law. You may carry a weapon in your vehicle for protection but it MUST BE CONCEALED. You are not required to pass the three county rule, only that you may possibly be on a road the could be dangerous. It was written to be vague for the protection of the average citizen. You are not required to inform an officer unless you have a cch. Every stop is considered armed, so the officer is not suprised. The weapon must be under the control of the driver.  The qualifiers are that you cannot be a felon, a gang member or in the commission of a crime.        GOD BLESS TEXAS.
The problem with the gene pool, is there is no lifeguard.

Posted:  5/13/2010 5:26 AM #22674
wildmanofwichita

I am back from my "Sabbatical" (almost 2 years.....) .....where is all the action at?  Since this site has been re-vamped, I wonder if some of the "Old Heads" are still on here?  Anyway, what specific forum is used to do "General Info"?  I am still studying Law, but my health is deteriorating, and I just wanted to say "Hello" and hope SOMEBODY from the original CTD forum site will contact me.

Is anybody ready for the fragmentation of the United States yet?

Shalom, Mazel Tov, and Godspeed.

Posted:  5/13/2010 7:30 AM #22675
AMAZINGRACE

Last Post: 9/2/2010
Hey, Wildman, glad to see you are back. Even though we never had a chance to speak directly. It was because of you and the other "old heads" that I joined this forum. I enjoyed reading all the past post  before actually joining. But, when I did finally joined the chatter quieted down.  Maybe we can start it up again, reading the bloggers, although informative it gets a little stale after a while.Hope all is well, looking forward to a response.

When the second falls the rest will follow.

Posted:  5/13/2010 8:37 AM #22677
BikerBen4

Last Post: 9/11/2012
Subject: Welcome Back!
Hey, Wildman! Welcome back! Glad to have you back. How have you been?

Heard from Wyte lately?

EVERYONE: please feel free to post all the articles and other firearms-related content on the forums as you'd like!
Moderator of CheaperThanDirt.com/Forums

Posted:  5/24/2010 9:04 AM #22813
SoYouWillKnow

Last Post: 5/24/2010

From email I received from Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

United Nations To Pass "The Small Arms Treaty"

Obama - Hillary & UN Destroy Second Amendment

Hillary Clinton and her anti-constitution cronies are partnering up with the anti-Second Amendment collaborators of the United Nations to pass "The Small Arms Treaty." If this treaty is passed YOUR firearms rights will be compromised and the Second Amendment will be obliterated. "The Small Arms Treaty" is being touted by liberal gun-grabbers as a treaty that will help fight against "terrorism," "insurgency" and "international crime rings." The treaty is merely a façade to seize control of ALL FIREARMS owned by law abiding American citizens.

URGENT: Hillary Clinton Signs UN Small Arms Treaty PT 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLsmbb3PVD0

URGENT: Hillary Clinton Signs UN Small Arms Treaty PT 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89KOBGfauXE

Posted:  7/30/2010 4:37 PM #23581
Blade Runner

Last Post: 7/30/2010
deleted

Posted:  2/7/2011 12:14 PM #25776
Which Way Out

Last Post: 2/7/2011
A buddy of mine stores his long guns in an Air Filter return grill. However its non operational. He removed the drywall to the correct size air return and mounted it in between the studs. He sets his guns in the cavity and then places an air filter in the metal grill and closes it. You can walk by it all day and never know. Also very quick access when you use the grill that has finger type releases.

Posted:  2/8/2011 7:00 PM #25870
melkrei

Last Post: 2/8/2011
I've often thought about hiding guns. LIKE your between studs idea. Ya Dun Good Son !!!
-Mel-

Posted:  2/13/2011 6:20 PM #26010
Capt j Innes

Last Post: 2/13/2011
Call me strange,but i hide mine in the big safe i have!! The only reason i dont hide my guns is so they are safe from being stolen and a fire. And if we have to bug out i dont want to go looking for an easter egg hunt. I just keep a few out for home D and thats it.
U.S. ARMY RANGER-8YRS (RETIRED CAPTAIN 11-A)

Posted:  3/15/2011 9:51 PM #26379
sksrules

Last Post: 7/19/2011
why hide it?

Posted:  5/17/2011 5:28 PM #27075
skewed

Last Post: 7/11/2012
I use PVC pipe and srew on lids, buried horizontally, shallowly, near a metal fence, guywire, guardrail. No point in spending lots of money on a burial gun. 22 rifles are the best trading material, especially if you know how to make and thread on a sound suppressor. The rifle's barrel can already have a counterbored and female thread in its muzzle, nothing illegal about that, but best never let such a rifle be seen! The cops will tear up the place looking for the "can". 

Posted:  11/17/2012 12:16 PM #35191
NCIC105

Last Post: 11/18/2012
Subject: not how but how long..
Now you sound like me...Hide it from myself!

One night years ago I hide a car...

Drinking does not help you remember where you parked it!

Posted:  7/11/2013 2:53 AM #38397
kim

Last Post: 7/11/2013
Guys, you shouldn't hide guns and ammos. It is illegal. Metal detectors can be seen everywhere in today's society that they are mainly applied in airports, stations, and public places where there are a large flow of people. They are used to detect the hidden metal objects on the people, such us guns and controlled knives, etc. So it is impossible to hide guns.

Jump to:

Previous Topic    Next Topic  

CheaperThanDirtForums