You are not logged in. Log In |  Register New Search
  Previous Topic    Next Topic  
advanced

Posted:  8/27/2013 12:40 PM #38911
CTD Blogger

Last Post: 8/20/2014
Subject: US ready to launch Syria strike, says Chuck Hagel
(www.bbc.co.uk) "We have moved assets in place to be able to fulfil and comply with whatever option the president wishes to take," Mr Hagel told the BBC. US Secretary of State John Kerry has said there is "undeniable" proof that Syria used chemical weapons. The UK Parliament is to be recalled on Thursday to discuss possible responses. Prime Minister David Cameron said the world could not stand idly by after seeing appalling scenes of death and suffering caused by suspected chemical weapons attacks.

Posted:  8/27/2013 2:18 PM #38919
horselips

Last Post: 8/19/2014
Obama's poll numbers are tanking, ObamaCare implementation is a disaster, there's a new 'phony' scandal every week, and the economy is blowing chunks - BY GOSH, This president needs a WAR! And he's going to have one. Bend over, Syria, here it comes again.

Posted:  8/28/2013 5:58 PM #38942
ancona77

Last Post: 9/18/2013
Ok so let me get this straight. We are going to respond to a violent act of violence in Syria with our own act of violence against them? How does this make us any more just or send a message? What's the message we are sending? That if you kill your people we are going to come kill your people for killing your people? Unless this attack is against the one that gave the order to use gas, what good is it to kill men that didn't give the order? What kind of message is that? So we weaken the governments military only to have the rebels over throw them? Why would we weaken one snake only to have a poisonous snake take over? I think we need to stay out of other countries mess. This is not a threat against our freedoms! We fought for our freedoms to get away from this crap, I think they should do the same.
HAPPINESS IS A WELL FED BELT FED!

Jump to:

Previous Topic    Next Topic  

CheaperThanDirtForums