These full-time, on-site hourly positions are located in North Fort Worth off Loop 820 and I-35. No relocation package is available.
Do you have strong firearm knowledge and the desire to help our customers choose, install, and fix the products we sell? We are looking for true firearms experts who are passionate about the shooting industry and possess an extensive technical knowledge of all facets of gun-related information.
Our product technicians operate our tech services desk. They support our internal and external customers as well as engage in Internet chat sessions and reply to technical e-mail messages. Our product technicians also maintain our Web site listings by writing product descriptions, posting related images, and maintaining product categories. We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic, self-motivated, organized, and strong communicators.
This is not a sales position; product techs support our internal sales staff and customers. Multiple positions available due to rapid growth and expansion.
Tech support hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Extensive firearm knowledge, including guns, ammo, and accessories
- Speak clearly and articulately
- Write with clear, concise language, using proper grammar and spelling
- Must type 40wpm
- Computer savvy with a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook, and basic HTML
- Comfortable using search engines and content management systems
- Strong work ethic, integrity and trustworthiness
- Available to work Wednesday through Sunday, or Saturday through Wednesday
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test. We have monthly random drug testing.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Drug-free work environment
To be considered for this position, include a cover letter outlining your firearm knowledge along with your resume and:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Read, write, understand and speak English
- Have a high school diploma
- Have extensive firearm knowledge
- Submit to and pass a criminal background screening and drug test
Send questions and qualifications to HR@CheaperThanDirt.com.
Click here to download the employment application.