Cheaper Than Dirt! is an established and rapidly growing catalog and Internet retailer. In business since 1993, Cheaper Than Dirt! caters to the shooting enthusiast, survivalist, and outdoorsman.
We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated employees to fill these current position openings (as of February 2014):
Fort Worth, Texas
No open positions at this time.
You must be 21 years or older to work at this location. All positions are on-site. There is no relocation package available.
Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 12:00 pm. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday.
To view the complete job description and requirements, click the job title link.
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Drug-free environment
To be considered for these positions, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old, Fort Worth location
- Be at least 21 years old, McKinney location
- Understand, read, write, and speak English clearly and articulately
- Meet the job description requirements for the position that you wish to apply
- Submit to and pass a criminal background screening and drug test
Contact HR@CheaperThanDirt.com, with any questions. If you wish to submit your application, include a cover letter outlining your experience along with your resume.
Click here to download the employment application.