Firearm Retail Store Manager
This position is located in McKinney, Texas. This is a full-time salary position in a retail store setting; no relocation package is available.
Do you have strong gun and firearms accessories knowledge, understand the products and industry, and enjoy building lasting relationships with customers? We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, well-organized team member to fill this retail store manager role. If you are a results-driven individual with the ability to drive sales, develop and motivate team members to exceed expectations providing the highest quality customer service, this position may be for you.
The ideal candidate must put the company's needs and goals first while expressing professional, factual opinions when interacting with fellow team members and customers. This individual will build and maintain strong customer relationships, enthusiastically approach challenges in addition to having excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills. If you have a very strong moral code, work ethic, and integrity, we want to talk to you.
Hours of operation are Monday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Sunday, 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Safeguard the company assets
- Extensive shooting industry and firearms product knowledge
- Expert in BATFE regulations with experience
- Maintaining a bound book
- Reviewing 4473 forms for accuracy and completeness
- Participating in regulatory audits
- Enforcing federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
- Established track record demonstrating
- Ability to hire, train, coach, develop, motivate, and retain store staff
- Ability to set and achieve store goals
- Ability to design and implement Plan-O-Grams
- Ability to manage a high-sales volume retail store
- Ability to develop professional customer relationships
- Strong analytical, organizational, record keeping and time management skills
- Speak clearly and articulately
- Write with clear, concise language, using proper grammar and spelling
- Professional appearance and communication
- Strong work ethic, integrity and trustworthiness
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test. We have monthly random drug testing.
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Drug-free work environment.
To be considered for this position, include a cover letter summarizing your experience and knowledge along with your resume, and have:
- 10 years experience as a retail store manager
- A bachelors degree in business, marketing, or finance
- Extensive shooting industry and firearm product knowledge
- Read, write, understand, and speak English
- Submit to and pass a criminal background screening and drug test
Send questions and qualifications to HR@CheaperThanDirt.com.
Click here to download the employment application.