Firearms Accessories Buyer
This position is located in North Fort Worth off Loop 820 and I-35. This is a full-time, on-site, hourly position with some travel; no relocation package is available.
Do you have strong firearms accessories and gun knowledge, understand the products and industry, and enjoy building relationships with vendors? We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, well-organized team member who communicates clearly to fill this category buyer role. As the category buyer, you will get to recommend products based on current market trends to sell through our website and in our print catalog.
The ideal candidate must put the company's needs and goals first while expressing professional, factual opinions when interacting with fellow team members and vendors. This individual will build and maintain strong vendor relationships, conduct market trend analysis, and evaluate product life cycles. If you have a very strong moral code, work ethic, and integrity, we want you to join our team.
- Extensive firearms accessories and gun knowledge
- Established track record demonstrating
- 2% or less product return rate
- Backordered merchandise is less than 1% of total products within the category
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Speak clearly and articulately
- Ability to develop professional vendor relationships
- Write with clear, concise language, using proper grammar and spelling
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Crystal Reports
- Professional appearance and communication
- Strong work ethic, integrity and trustworthiness
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test. We have monthly random drug testing.
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Drug-free work environment.
To be considered for this position, include a cover letter summarizing your experience and knowledge along with your resume and you must have:
- 5-7 years experience as a heavy firearms accessories buyer
- A Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or Finance
- Extensive firearm and accessory product knowledge
- Read, write, understand, and speak English
- Submit to and pass a criminal background screening and drug test
Send questions and qualifications to HR@CheaperThanDirt.com.
Click here to download the employment application.