Incoming Call Telephone Representative
This hourly, on-site position is located in North Fort Worth off Loop 820 and I-35. No relocation package is available.
We are actively seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to fill full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions in our rapidly growing, high-volume call center.
Hours of Operation
- 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
- Some holidays and occasional overtime
Are you a people person? Do you like providing top-notch customer service? Our incoming call telephone representatives enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment, assisting customers with sales and inquiries. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a professional and courteous demeanor, and penchant for providing excellent customer service. This individual must:
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Accurately and quickly process inbound sales orders
- Proactively communicate with Customer Service and Product Specialists
- Effectively answer questions and resolve issues regarding
- Product usage and returns
- Merchandise purchases and delivery
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Firearms knowledge, preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service track record
- Speak clearly and articulately
- Write with clear, concise language, and possess strong communication skills
- Must type 40wpm
- 2 years experience in a call center environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity and trustworthiness
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test. Random drug testing conducted monthly.
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Drug-free environment
To be considered for this position, include a cover letter outlining your experience along with your resume and:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma
- Speak, read, write, and understand English
- Submit to and pass a criminal background screening and drug test
Send questions and qualifications to HR@CheaperThanDirt.com.
Click here to download the employment application.