This position is located in North Fort Worth off Loop 820 and I-35. This is a full-time, on-site, hourly position; no relocation package is available.
Do you have a solid knowledge of catalog, print, and Web page design and layout, keen attention to detail, and graphic design experience? We have an immediate opening for a production artist with good communication skills, the ability to take direction, and work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment. Experience in catalog production and creating Web-based graphics for our advertising and marketing projects in addition to designing and building e-mail blast messages using HTML is required. The successful candidate will be an expert in catalog production, producing graphics for Web pages and e-mail blasts using Adobe Creative Suite CS4 platform in a Mac environment.
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite CS4 skills, including
- Ability to create and use catalog, print, and Web page layout templates
- Computer savvy with a expert Microsoft Office, FTP client, and HTML
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and self management skills
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced environment and meeting tight deadlines
- Speak English clearly and articulately
- Write with clear, concise language, using proper grammar and spelling
- Solid working e-mail marketing knowledge, desired
- Strong work ethic, integrity and trustworthiness
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test. We have monthly random drug testing.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Drug-free work environment
To be considered for this position, include a cover letter summarizing your experience and knowledge along with your resume and have:
- 3-5 years experience in catalog, e-commerce design and software
- A Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite CS4
- Read, write, understand, and speak English
- Submit to and pass a criminal background screening and drug test
Send questions and qualifications to HR@CheaperThanDirt.com.
Click here to download the employment application.