Manufacturer: Hornady 095160
The Hornady Lock-N-Load Ammo Plant is everything you need to load ammunition quickly and efficiently, creating an ammo factory on your reloading bench. This kit combines all of the innovative features found on the Lock-N-Load AP including automatic indexing and 5 die stations with the Hornady automatic bullet feeder and automatic case feeder.
Hornady Suggests Spraying all metal parts with Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant before using the press, especially all powder feed components; detailed instructions for cleaning the packing oil are included.
The Hornady Lock-N-Load AP press is a professional grade auto indexing 5-station progressive press that features the patented Lock-N-Load bushing system as well as a host of other features that make it more intuitive and better-equipped for all your reloading needs. See how it works at: www.hornady.com.
1. Lock-N-Load AP has a 5-station quick change bushing system that allows quick and easy change overs from 223 to 45 in less than 5 minutes.
2. Quick Change Metering Inserts: The Lock-N-Load powder measure uses quick change metering inserts that allow you to switch from one powder to another with the push of a button. Add one to each die set for the ULTIMATE in quick change overs.
3. Reliable EZject System: The EZject feature delivers 100% reliable ejection of every cartridge, every time, without any adjustments.
4. Universal Case Retainer Spring: The ingenious case retainer spring allows you to quickly and easily remove or insert a case at any point in the loading process AND it’s universal.
5. Priming System: The Lock-N-Load AP System can be changed from large to small primersas easy as 1-2-3. Change the primer seater punch, Change the primer shuttle, Change the primer feed tube.
7. Case Activated Powder Drop: Case activated powder drop will dispense a powder charge ONLY when a cartridge case present. No more spills.
8. Automatic Indexing: Each station moves 1/2 of a stage on the down stroke and the up stroke, making for ultra smooth function. This process is much smoother than presses that do all their indexing on the down stroke.
Specifications and Features:
Half-Indexing on the up-stroke and down-stroke minimizes movement and wear on the indexing system
EZ-Ject cartridge ejection system
Press Type: 5 Station Progressive Press
Frame Material: Cast Alloy
Frame Design: O-Frame
Handle Location: Bottom Right
Die Size Accepted: Any standard 7/8"-14 threaded die
Die Bushing Accepted: Hornady Lock-N-Load
Priming Feature: Automatic, Gravity Feed
Mounting Hardware NOT Included: users will need 1/2" thick bolts that are long enough to go through the press and reloading bench
Warranty: Lifetime Factory
Instructional Set-up DVD
Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press
Lock-N-Load AP Bullet Feeder
Lock-N-Load AP Case Feeder
10 Lock-N-Load Quick Change Die Bushings
6 Case retainer springs
3 Large cartridge catchers
Large Primer Tube
Small Primer Tube
3 Large Primer Pickup Tubes
3 Small Primer Pickup Tubes
2 Primer Slide Springs
Pistol Powder Metering Insert
Rifle Powder Metering Insert
Powder Cop Die
Vintage Tin Sign
Case Activated Powder Assembly
The only thing left to purchase are the caliber-specific shellplates and reloading dies, bullet feeder die, and any additional die bushings you'll need.